- The user expressly agrees that the use of the Digital Experience site is at the user’s sole risk.
- Digital Experience makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are invited to report any possible malfunctions and defects.
- This site is provided on an “as is” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- The user acknowledges and confirms Digital Experience’s indemnity to, including but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the Digital Experience site or the interpretation of information contained in this site or hyper-linked sites.
- Digital Experience has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, and, while Digital Experience has tried to provide accurate information, there may be inadvertent technical inaccuracies and typographical inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise. Furthermore, this site may be linked to other sites that are not maintained by Digital Experience. Digital Experience is not responsible for the content of those sites.
- However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via this website are free of viruses, worms, trojans, bombs, time locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the user’s system.
- No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given in this site.
- The Digital Experience site may describe products and services that are not available worldwide. We reserve the right to make changes to this page at any time without notice.
- The prices quoted on this website are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise advised, all prices exclude government fees and taxes and delivery costs.
By accessing this site, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts governing any action which may arise in respect of the user’s use of this site.