CD mechanism: CD-Pro2LF with 3-beam laser and glass lense. Analog outputs: 1 x balanced – 2 x 620 Ω (XLR). 1 x unbalanced – 100 Ω (RCA). Digital outputs: 1 x AES/EBU; balanced – 110 Ω (XLR). 1 x S/P-DIF; unbalanced – 75 Ω (RCA). D/A converter: 24 bit / 192 kHz upsampling technology. Distortion factor (THD+N): 0.0016 %. Dynamic: 120 dB. Crosstalk: > 101 dB. Signal-to-noise-ratio: - 103 dB.
Premium CD player and high quality D/A converter in one unit. High precision 24 bit/192 kHz upsampling technology. High end tray loading CD drive mechanism (vibration de-coupled), which has exclusively been designed for audio applications. Damped, high quality drawer made of aluminium-ABS-compound guided with two metal bearings. Separate D/A conversion function with 2 digital inputs: 1 x coaxial (RCA) and 1 x USB 2.0 (24/192 asynchronous). Playback of different hi-res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC etc.) up to 24/192 from PC or laptop via USB interface.
Audiophile integrated stereo power amplifier with high output performance. 8 selected MOS-FET output transistors of highest quality. Shielded and encapsulated 600 VA toroidal core transformer of premium quality for high output reserves; separate windings for preamp section, for power amp section and for right and left channel. Integrated, switchable headphones amplifier of premium quality. High damping factor for high output reserves.
Extremely powerful dual-mono high-power amplifier with completely isolated power supply for each amplifier channel. 48 selected MOS-FET output transistors of highest quality with a maximum power output of 1,000 watts per channel (4 Ω). Magnetically shielded and encapsulated toroidal core transformer of premium quality for highest output reserves. Maximum total transformer power: 3,200 VA (1,600 VA per channel). Optimum smoothing thanks to more than 240,000 µF power supply capacity; premium quality capacitors (“Made in Germany”). Very high damping factor.
- Technical features: Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter with Nautilus™ tube loading
- Kevlar® brand fibre cone bass/midrange Flowport™
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminium dome high-frequency
- 2x ø130mm (5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range -6dB at 48Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency response 70Hz - 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 20º arc Vertical: over 60º arc
- Sensitivity 87dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 95Hz - 22kHz <0.5% 140Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance 8 (minimum 3.5)
- Crossover frequencies 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power 25W - 100W into 8? on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance 0.1
Nautilus Tube Loaded Tweeter, 2 Way Vented Box, 100W RMS, 64Hz – 23KHz